The most rewarding and valuable investment you can make is in your child’s education. We seek families who will consider their child’s education a high priority as they budget their financial resources. The Board of Trustees intentionally sets tuition at less than the full cost of educating each student; charitable annual contributions make up the difference.
TUITION FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Your Child’s Future at WNS
Families planning to enroll their child at WNS should carefully consider how this commitment will affect their finances for the entire duration of their child’s WNS career. Tuition increases each year to cover increases in the school’s overhead, improve programs, maintain facilities, and ensure that faculty and staff members are fairly and competitively compensated.
The WNS Board of Trustees and administration are committed to making a WNS education accessible to as many families as possible. We realize that the cost of tuition may be beyond the reach of some families, so WNS provides a needs-based financial assistance program totaling over $2.5M annually for qualifying students.
- One-time new family fee: $2,500 per family
- Annual security and facilities fee: $1,250 per student
- K-8 PE t-shirts and School polo shirt are required and not included in the cost of tuition (gently used PE t-shirts are available for free from the parent group)
- PS-8 After Class Enrichment (ACE) – WNS offers after-school care until 6:00 pm for an additional fee.*
- PS-8 ACE Plus (after school classes)*
- PS-8 Hot Lunch*
- PS-8 Summer Programs*
- DK-8 Morning Bus Service*
- 4-5 Athletics*
- 6-8 Summer Global Studies Program*
*These fees are optional for parents