Careers at wns
Discover a school carving a new path in education
New team members are paired with a “veteran” buddy on their first day to help you find your way during your first year at WNS.
New employees and buddies enjoy a monthly breakfast together, hosted by the school, providing an opportunity to connect, ask questions, and socialize as a group.
WNS employees participate in frequent professional development opportunities which contribute to our growth not only in the classroom but also as a community.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision care
- IGOE flexible spending account, Life/AD&D coverage, long term care coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with matching
- Other key benefits include tuition remission for children of employees, pet insurance, and earthquake insurance at group rates
- See full breakdown of benefits below
Commitment to Diversity
- WNS makes a commitment to ensure all forms of diversity throughout both the faculty/staff and student population
- We strive to represent the diverse community of Los Angeles in which we live and finding well-qualified, diverse candidates
- Currently over 50% of WNS Faculty and Staff identify as people of color
- Employees have the opportunity to engage in identity-based affinity groups, deepening our sense of community and providing a safe space to connect
- Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice here.
Be a part of a highly collaborative professional team!
There are many opportunities for teachers and staff to assume leadership roles in addition to their daily work, such as coaching positions for middle school athletics, robotics, debate team, or teaching ACE (after class enrichment) classes inspired by your passions.
Middle school faculty may also have the opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally as chaperones on various retreat.
Opportunities to join one of the top teams in education are listed below. Letters of interest and resumes may be emailed to Mrs. Dylan Anglin, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Admin & Staff Positions
In the classroom, WNS offers a co-teacher model per classroom (preschool & elementary). Collaboration is key.
If you are interested in working in an environment that expects collegiality and cooperation, stresses teacher and student growth, and offers classes within a dynamic, diverse and supportive community of students, parents/caregivers, and fellow educators, we want to meet you!
We strive to remain at the forefront of our industry, and our educators understand their responsibility to keep learning as they grow and develop alongside their students. Instead of aspiring to be a community of the learned, we strive to be a community of learners. Faculty and staff take part in frequent professional development opportunities, both on and off campus.