Temporary Out of School Plan (TOS)
- Students in isolation due to a positive COVID-19 test
- Student in quarantine due to an exposure to COVID-19
- Students awaiting a negative test result after travel or other high-risk encounters
If you think your student qualifies for TOS, please email your division head as well as the school nurse and they will work out a plan for your student.
- Missing school for the day due to a doctor appointment or other appointments
- Missing school while on vacation
- Missing school for 1-2 days unrelated to COVID-19
will have a morning meeting and afternoon check-in all together, and work independently on their Seesaw activities in between.
will have a morning meeting together, work independently on Google Classroom activities, and an afternoon check-in by grade level.
will receive an email reminder for accessing assignments on Google Classroom and have a check-in with their teacher in the afternoon. Students will work independently on their Google Classroom activities and email with teachers about their classwork.
will access their class schedule on Google Calendar and assignments on Google Classroom. Google Calendar will indicate if a student is expected to Zoom into any classes each day. Students have one check-in with a teacher in the afternoon and will work independently on their Google Classroom activities and email with teachers about their classwork.