8th Grade Passion Project
During Passion Project, students have:
- identified a problem in the world that they are passionate about and want to fix.
- aligned this problem with one of the 17 U.N. Global Sustainable Development Goals.
- researched their problem, potential solutions, and organizations with whom they may partner.
- developed a solution or plan of action and submitted a detailed proposal of their idea to the Passion Project Committee for approval.
- completed an interview with an individual to help them better understand their target issue.
- worked closely with a mentor (from our WNS Human Library or outside) who has guided them throughout the process.
- created a final product or presentation to be displayed at the Passion Project Exhibitions.
To learn more about the Passion Project, see http://bit.ly/wnspassion.