Our family supports the WNS Performing Arts Program because we believe that the arts are fundamental to our humanity. The arts enable and inspire our children, fostering creativity, empathy, confidence and beauty. The arts also strengthen our communities socially, educationally, and economically—benefits that persist even during a pandemic that has been devastating to the arts. It has been fulfilling to see our children thrive in creative ways under the guidance of an extraordinary faculty.
Performing Arts Stats
- 9: Total number of performances
- 3: Number of plays/musicals performed (One devised and two scripted)
- Number of MS school students involved in:
- Spring Musical: 18 students worked on the musical (10 in the cast & 8 on tech crew)
- Spring Play: 22 (17 in the cast & 5 tech crew) 7th/8th graders worked on Puffs. Seventh grader Gigi Svehlak directed the show!